What should you pay your doctors?
Deciding what to pay a provider can be tricky because there are so many compensation models out there. Common questions are:
- Am I paying my physicians market competitive compensation?
- Do I pay my providers a flat salary?
- Do I pay my providers a percentage based on their revenue?
- Should my compensation be RVU performance based?
- What are RVU’s and how can they help me analyze performance?
- What do you do in the case of capitation accounts?
- What if I’d like them to become a partner?
- Is there a hybrid option?
- Which one’s the best?
UFS will help you understand the pros and cons of each model, explain the various risks with each model, and can develop a custom compensation model that’s best suited for your needs.
Which model works for you?
- Flat Salary
- Graduated Scale
- Base Guarantee plus Productivity Bonus